Tuesday, May 22, 2012

chocolate banana smoothie


I have to say that I broke the blender on this one. It wasn't the best blender in the world. So now I get to upgrade! However, Adam wants me to wait until after we move. That's fine with me... for now. No more smoothies for me until August, that's just sad. 

Anyways, if you want a chocolate treat that's pretty good for you, this is it. 

1 1/2 cups almond milk (or a little more depending how thick you want it)
1 1/2 frozen bananas broken up
2 tsp - 1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp peanut butter
5 hershey kisses or a small handful of chocolate chips (optional)

If you use the hershey kisses, I put them in first. I like having little bits of chocolate in mine.


Then the other ingredients and blend until smooth.

Makes 2 servings if you want to share. If Blake's around, I always share with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment